Flatulent cows cause barn explosion




Trending on Facebook

More Popular and trending stories

It took 90 cows but together, they created enough methane to partially raise the roof.

Cops explained by saying "a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames."

One of the bovine beauties was slightly burned but was treated and will be fine. The roof of the structure also suffered minor damage.

Jeremy Cowles may have summed up everyone’s feelings when he tweeted “cow farts are a serious health hazard.”

The dairy cows were inside a barn in Rasdorf, Germany yesterday when the explosion occurred.

Farmers and police are not sure why the gas built to dangerous levels inside the building.

It's widely known the cow flatulence create methane gas. Some scientists even want to find a way to harness the gas and use it for energy.

Embarrassed, the cows refused to comment but did say they may have to moooooooove.

More here.





Download Our App!

Listen on Alexa!

Y100 Concerts

Y100 Rodeo

8 Man Jam

Mobile Apps

Everything you love about y100fm.com and more! Tap on any of the buttons below to download our app.


Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!