Now Playing
Y100 FM
On Air
No Program
Now Playing
Y100 FM

Posted: August 07, 2015

Bear repellent causes hazmat incident at hotel

Related


            Bear repellent causes hazmat incident at hotel
A maid thought a canister of bear repellant was a water bottle and accidentally discharged it in the room.

KIRO-TV-Seattle

SEATAC, Wash. —

Trending on Facebook

More popular and trending stories

A canister of bear repellent that was discharged inside a SeaTac hotel sickened nine people and caused a hazmat response.

The Kent Fire Department was called to the Fairfield Inn Marriott at about 11 a.m. Friday.

>> Read more trending stories  

Kent fire said a maid inside the hotel thought the canister was a water bottle and accidentally discharged it.

Two people were taken to the hospital.  Seven others were treated at the scene.

The odor has since been dispersed and people are being allowed to go back inside.

There are no comments yet. Be the first to post your thoughts. or Register.

 
 

 

@Y100SanAntonio Instagram

Certa Pro

Certa Pro painting a project for J.R.