ORLANDO, Fla. -
Orlando's WFTV is gathering information on Orlando theme parks ahead of the possible arrival of Hurricane Matthew.
- According to Disney’s website, “Walt Disney World Resort is currently operating under normal conditions as we continue to monitor Hurricane Matthew. Recent forecasts indicate that there could be rain and wind in the Central Florida area as early as Thursday evening.”
>> Hurricane Matthew: Live updates as storm approaches the East Coast
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is closed through Sunday. Thursday and Friday performances of Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue and Mickey's Backyard BBQ are canceled.
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Theme Park is canceled for Thursday. For rebooking, refunds and other options, call 407-566-4985, option 5, from 9 a.m.-11 p.m. ET.
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park is closed Thursday and Friday.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is open Thursday, but the Learn to Surf experience is closed. The park will be closed Friday.
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort has canceled Spirit of Aloha dinner shows for Thursday and Friday.
- La Vida Health Club at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort; Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort; and Ship Shape Massage, Salon and Fitness at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts will be closed from noon Thursday through Saturday evening.
- Characters in Flight at Disney Springs is closed through Sunday.
- The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex has canceled the 2016 Disney Cross Country Classic and Baseball Canada's games and practice sessions for Friday and Saturday. Baseball Canada's Thursday game has been rescheduled from 1 p.m. to 10 a.m.
>> PHOTOS: Hurricane Matthew
SeaWorld and Discovery Cove will be open from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday closed Friday. SeaWorld will be open from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday with normal Spooktacular activities from noon-7 p.m. Please check the website for up-to-date information. Aquatica Orlando will be closed Thursday and Friday.
- A Universal Studios representative said the park is “currently planning to remain open as scheduled through the week. We are obviously monitoring the weather and will always make the safety of our guests and team members our top priority.” Please check the website for up-to-date information.
>> Read more trending stories
LEGOLAND Florida Resort will operate as scheduled Thursday, but LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park may close early due to the approach of Hurricane Matthew. The theme park will remain closed Friday, but LEGOLAND Hotel will be open to admit arriving guests. They expect to operate as scheduled Saturday but will continue to monitor the storm’s projected path and make adjustments as necessary.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will be closed Thursday and Friday. Visitor Complex officials anticipate reopening at 9 a.m. Saturday after a thorough assessment of the property has been completed.
– The Cox Media Group National Content Desk contributed to this report.