Y100 BUD LIGHT 8 MAN JAM 2020 PROMOTION
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
MUST HAVE AN INSTAGRAM® ACCOUNT TO ENTER PHOTO CONTEST.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Y100 Bud Light 8 Man Jam 2019 Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to (i) legal residents of Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, and Wilson counties in the State of Texas; (ii) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry; and (iii) who have a valid government-issued photo ID and a Social Security card. Employees of CMG NY/TX Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group San Antonio (Sponsor), Silver Eagle Distributors, Anheuser-Busch, Boot Barn, Hills & Dales and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Promotion or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time, are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Promotion event.
No participant may win a prize more than once during the Promotion period, and only (1) one winner may win per household. For purposes of all aspects of the Promotion, a “household” includes all persons who are domiciled with an entrant, regardless of family relation. The person claiming the prize must be one and the same. No substitutions allowed. All winners are subject to verification.
3. How to Enter. The Promotion will begin at approximately 7:10 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on October 11, 2020 and end at approximately 3:10 p.m. CST on November 17, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Promotion.
There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Cue to Call
- Cue to Text
- On-site Entry
- Cue to Call
To enter, listen to the KCYY-FM/Y100 (the “Station”) radio broadcast (the “Show”) at approximately 8:10 am, 9:10 am, 10:10 am, 11:10 am, 12:10 pm, 1:10 pm, 2:10 pm, 3:10 pm, CST each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period (each, a “Listen Time”). Every weekday during the Sweepstakes Period during a Listen Time, Sponsor will play a prerecorded “call to action” telling listeners to call in now for their chance to win tickets (the “Cue to Call”). When you hear the Cue to Call, call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 1-877-470-5299 to try to be the tenth caller.
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the tenth eligible caller to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line, as solely determined by Sponsor, will become a Finalist.
To qualify as a call-in winner, (a) you must be listening to the Show at the time the Cue to Call is broadcast; (b) you must be declared by Sponsor to be tenth eligible caller to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line; and (c) you must comply with all other terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators will be final and binding in all respects.
Enter as often as you like, provided that automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Cue to Text
Each weekend (Saturday and Sunday) during the Sweepstakes Period at approximately 8:10 am, 9:10 am, 10:10 am, 11:10 am, 12:10 pm, 1:10 pm, 2:10 pm, 3:10 pm, 4:10 pm and 5:10 pm CST, the Station will announce a keyword to text to the Station (the “Keyword”). When you hear the Keyword, text the Keyword to 70123 to be entered into the Daily Drawing for that Listen Time/Keyword. To be eligible, you must text the correct Keyword to the Station anytime from 8:10 a.m. CST on the relevant day during the respective period. A total of ten (10) Keywords will be announced on each weekend day during the Sweepstakes Period.
By texting the Keyword to 70123, you consent to receive one (1) automated reply text per entry to the number you provided Sponsor regarding your entry or this Sweepstakes. You understand that consent is not required to make a purchase. The text message you send is your electronic signature agreeing to these terms and to giving electronic written consent to receive informational automated text messages from Sponsor regarding your entry or this Sweepstakes. Text and data rates apply – participants will be charged for sending and receiving under this Sweepstakes according to his/her carriers’ rate plan(s).
Maximum one (1) text entry per person, per Keyword during the Sweepstakes Period.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering the Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Sweepstakes Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to a Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach a Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of a Sweepstakes prior to accepting the correct caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If the correct caller is ineligible, or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified, and Sponsor will resume the call-in opportunity and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Any winning contestant must be the same person who originally dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in a Sweepstakes. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in a Sweepstakes on another person’s behalf. A contestant must provide his or her own name as listed on his or her valid Texas driver’s license or Texas state-issued ID (or other proof of Texas residency, such as a copy of a utility bill). If a participant uses a false name on any ID submitted as proof of identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and be ineligible to win any prize.
Telephone calls will be taken by Sweepstakes operators in the order they are received, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each on-air Sweepstakes cue to call to determine the correct caller. The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators will be final and binding in all respects.
In the event a caller gets disconnected for any reason before being declared a winner, Sponsor may resume the call-in opportunity affected and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible for dropped calls from mobile devices or land lines and dropped calls may result in a potential winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of all interest in any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- On-site Entry
Visit any of the participating locations listed below during the entry dates and times indicated below (each, a “Participating Location”) and register for a chance to win by completing an official entry form and providing all required information. Five (5) pairs of tickets to the 8 Man Jam will be given away at each participating location. Winners must be present to win. On-site entries and participants are subject to these Official Rules.
For the locations of each on-site entry, visit 8manjam.com.
Entry dates and times:
- October 13,2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- October 15, 2021: 3:00p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- October 20, 2021: 3:00p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- October 22, 2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- October 27, 2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- October 29, 2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- November 2, 2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- November 5, 2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- November 10, 2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- November 12, 2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- November 16, 2021: 5:00p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- November 17, 2021: 10:00a.m.-12:00 p.m.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. Subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor will select potential winners as noted below.
- Cue to Call Winners. Sponsor will identify Cue to Call winners at the time such callers are identified as the tenth caller. A maximum of 224 Cue to Call winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period on air.
- Cue to Text Winners. Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received during each Listen Time. One (1) winner will be selected for each Listen Time/Keyword. A maximum of 30 Cue to Text winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period.
- On-Site Entry Winners. On or about every 30 minutes at each Participating Location, Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such point at such Participating Location and select one (1) winner per drawing. 60 On-Site winners will be selected.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and, as applicable, order in which Station calls are received.
5. Prize Description. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each eligible winner will receive:
- two (2) tickets to the Y100 Bud Light 8-Man Jam Concert at The Tobin Center on November 17, 2021 at 7:00 pm.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the Y100 Bud Light 8-Man Jam Concert, or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Concert, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future Concert. Concert tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Concert tickets may govern if the Concert is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Concert tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified at the time the winner is designated as the tenth caller, at the conclusion of each Y100 Bud Light 8-Man Jam Keyword drawing period, or at the conclusion of any on-site drawing.
Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within forty-eight (48) hours of notice or attempted notice. To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 8122 Datapoint Suite 600, San Antonio TX, 78229 within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 8:30 a.m. CST and 5:30 p.m. CST, weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within forty-eight (48) hours of notification and a written commitment to attend the Concert event.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor will conduct up to two (2) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Technical Issues. In the event that there is a technical problem with the telephones or equipment beyond Station’s control during the Promotion, the Promotion will cease at that moment and all parties on the line will be disconnected. The Promotion will resume after the telephone problem has been corrected. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend the Promotion at any time due to weather emergencies, acts of terrorism or war, technical difficulties, or any other circumstances beyond the control of Station. If such suspension takes place, Station will broadcast the date and time of the resumption of the Promotion, and information regarding the resumption of the Promotion will be available at www.y100fm.com.
8. Publicity. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PUBLISH YOUR ENTRY ON ANY SPONSOR OR STATION WEBSITE(S) AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THE RELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY, EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, USE, OR OTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER OR MEDIUM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
9. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Promotion judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Promotion as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Promotion is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
10. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA/NV, METROPCS TEXAS, LLC, INSTAGRAM, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE.
11. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Promotion, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotion. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
12. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
13. No Affiliation. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor.
14. Sponsor. The Y100 Bud Light 8 Man Jam 2019 Promotion is sponsored by CMG NY/TX Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group San Antonio. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Promotion. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.y100fm.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “8 Man Jam 2020 Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), 8122 Datapoint, Suite 600, San Antonio TX, 78229. If you have any questions regarding this Promotion, please contact Y100 FM Promotions at 210-615-5400.
©2021 Cox Media Group