1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “8 MAN JAM CONTEST” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Wilson, counties in the State of Texas, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and who are in possession of a valid government-issued photo ID and a Social Security card. Employees of Cox Media Group, Silver Eagle Distributors and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. No person may win a prize more than once during the Sweepstakes period, and only (1) one winner may win per household. For purposes of all contests, a “household” includes all persons who are domiciled with an entrant, regardless of family relation. The person claiming the prize must be one and the same. No substitutions allowed. All winners are subject to verification.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at approximately 7:10am (C.S.T.)] on October 17th, 2016 and end at approx. 5:10pm (C.S.T.) on November 16th, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
To enter, listen to Sponsor’s KCYY FM/Y100 radio broadcast (the “Show”) at approximately 7:10am, 8:10am, 9:10am, 10:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm, 2:10pm, 3:10pm, 4:10pm and 5:10pm C.S.T. each weekday during each of the 8 Man Jam Contest Period. Every weekday during the Contest Period at approximately 7:10am, 8:10am, 9:10am, 10:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm, 2:10pm, 3:10pm, 4:10pm and 5:10pm C.S.T. Sponsor will announce play a prerecorded “call to action” telling you to call in now for your chance to win tickets. When you hear the announcement, call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 210-470-5299 to try to be the 10th caller.
Every weekend during the Contest Period at approximately 7:10am, 8:10am, 9:10am, 10:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm, 2:10pm, 3:10pm, 4:10pm and 5:10pm C.S.T. Sponsor will announce play a prerecorded “call to action” telling you to call in now for your chance to win tickets. When you hear the announcement, call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 210-470-5299 to try to be the 10th caller
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the 10th person to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line, as solely determined by Sponsor, will become a Finalist.
To qualify as a Finalist, (a) you must be listening to the Show at the time the announcement is broadcast; (b) you must be declared by Sponsor to be 10th person to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 210-470-5299; and (c) you must comply with all other terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Telephone calls will be taken by Sweepstakes operators in the order they are received, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each on-air 8 MAN JAM Contest announcement to determine the 10th caller. The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators will be final and binding in all respects.
Enter as often as you like, provided that automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering this Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Official Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to the Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach the Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of the Sweepstakes prior to accepting 10th caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of Finalists opportunities awarded for each “8 MAN JAM CONTEST” in this Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If a 10th caller is ineligible, or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified and no Finalist will be selected during that call-in period.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
Stop by any of the onsite locations Y100 will be at and register to win a pair of tickets. 5 to 10 pair of tickets will be given away at each location. Winners must be present to win. Same rules apply to all winners onsite as on air. Locations are listed below as well as on 8manjam.com
Fri 10/14 4p-6p Metro PCS 9910 N Loop 1604, San Antonio TX 78254
Tue 10/18 4p-6p Gabriel’s Liquor 1309 N Loop 1604 W #109, San Antonio TX 78258
Thu 10/20 12p-2p Alamo City Chevrolet 9400 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio TX 78216
Fri 10/21 5p-7p Bud-Little Woodrow’s 606 W Afton Oaks Blvd, San Antonio TX 78232
Tue 10/25 12p-2p Gold’s Gym 8935 TX-151, San Antonio TX 78251 (Legacy Trails)
Thu 10/27 12p-2p Alamo City Chevrolet 9400 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio TX 78216
Sat 10/29 5p-7p Bud- Little Woodrow’s 2535 Babcock Rd, San Antonio TX 78229
Sun 10/30 2p-4p Metro PCS 2567 SW Military Dr., San Antonio TX 78224
Tue 11/1 4p-6p Gabriel’s Liquor 837 W Hildebrand, San Antonio TX 78212
Thu 11/3 4p-6p Gabriel’s Liquor 8135 Callaghan Rd, San Antonio TX 78230
Fri 11/4 7p-9p Bud-Big Texas Ice House 16620 US-281, San Antonio TX 78232 (Park Oaks Center)
Tue 11/8 12p-2p Gold’s Gym 15759 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio TX 78232 (Hill Country Village)
Thu 11/10 4p-6p Gabriel’s Liquor 6915 S Zarzamora #109, San Antonio TX 78224
Fri 11/11 TBD Bud
Thu 11/15 12p-2p Alamo City Chevrolet 9400 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio TX 78216
Thu 11/16 12p-2p Alamo City Chevrolet 9400 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio TX 78216
4. Winner Selection and Odds. A maximum of 274 Finalists will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of becoming a Finalist depend on the number of eligible participants who call to participate during a particular call-in period and the order in which calls are received.
5. Prize Description.
Two Hundred Seventy Four (274) Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, Two Hundred Seventy Four (274) Winners will receive A pair of tickets to Y100’s 8 Man Jam Concert at Majestic Theatre on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 7:00pm (ARV: $50).
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the 8 MAN JAM Concert, or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Concert, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future Concert. Concert tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Concert tickets may govern if the Concert is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Concert tickets, vouchers, or certificates.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified at the conclusion of each 8 MAN JAM Contest Period at the telephone number provided after becoming a finalist.
Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within 48 hours of notice or attempted notice.
To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 8122 Datapoint Suite 600, San Antonio TX, 78229 within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 8:30 a.m.(C.S.T.) and 5:30pm (C.S.T.) weekdays and must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within forty-eight (48) hours of notification and a written commitment to attend 8 MAN JAM Concert on 11/16/2016 at approx. 7:00pm
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the 8 MAN JAM Contest Period. Sponsor will conduct up to two (2) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., KCYY FM AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The 8 MAN JAM CONTEST PROMOTION is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group San Antonio. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.y100fm.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “8 Man Jam Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), “8 Man Jam Contest”, 8122 Datapoint, Suite 600, San Antonio TX, 78229. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Y100 FM Promotions at 210-615-5400.