Download our FREE My Y100 App for iPhone and Android OR click here and enter to win a trip for you and a guest will fly to Nashville, TN to stay at the brand new Omni Hotel and then get ready for the ride of your life! The next day you will jump on a tour bus, just like Jason’s, and ride to Lexington, KY where you will be Jason’s special guest at the final rehearsal before he kicks off his 2015 Tour!
But that’s not all…the next day you jump back on the bus and head to Greenville, SC where you will watch Jason BURN IT DOWN at his first show of the year. The VIP treatment doesn’t end there though. After the show you will jump on a PRIVATE JET and fly back to Nashville, TN to get another night’s sleep at the Omni before heading home the next day! Provided by Broken Bow Records!
Search for our FREE My Y100 App now on your iPhone or Android and enter to win!
CMG Jason Aldean “Old Boots New Dirt” Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the CMG Jason Aldean “Old Boots New Dirt” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) legal U.S. residents residing in the following designated market areas as defined by Cox Media Group 8122 Datapoint Drive San Antonio, Texas 78229 who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Media Group (“Sponsor”), BBR Music Group, LLC, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00:00 a.m. Centeral Time (C.T.) on October 4, 2014 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. C.T. on October 12, 2014(the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter in one of the following ways:
Mail-In Entry: To enter, complete an Official Entry Form available on participating station’s web site by providing all of the required information and returning it by mail to CMG Jason Aldean “Old Boots New Dirt” Contest, 8122 Datapoint Drive Suite 600 San Antonio, TX 78229. All entries must be received by October 10, 2014. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions permitted. Only one (1) entry per outer stamped envelope.
Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. On or about September 13, 2014 Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Description.
NATIONAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER
• Commercial Airfare to and from Nashville, TN from one of Cox Media’s markets
• Private jet airfare for 2 from Greenville, SC to Nashville, TN
• Attendance at a closed full band rehearsal in Lexington, KY where they will hang with Jason
• 2 tickets to Jason’s first show of 2015 in Greenville, SC
• Transport via BBR Tour bus from Nashville, TN to Lexington, KY to Greenville, SC
• 2 nights hotel at the Omni hotel in Downtown Nashville, TN
(first night and last night of promotion)
• 1 night hotel in Lexington, KY
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $6,304. That breaks down to Omni Hotel – 2 Nights: $485 x 2 = $970; Tour Bus – Nashville > Lexington > Greenville – 2 Days: $1234; Bus Driver Hotel in Lexington: $170; Lexington KY Hotel for Winners: Average $170 per night for 4-Star Hotel; Greenville, SC Tickets – 2: $160; Private Jet from Greenville to Nashville: $3000; Airfare to & from Nashville: Average $300 Roundtrip x 2 = $600.
Sponsor will determine airline, flight itinerary, and seating in its sole discretion. If Grand Prize winner cannot travel during the specified travel dates, then he or she forfeits the entire Grand Prize. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and from airport, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply.
Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice, as set forth in the passenger ticket contract. Grand Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance). The ARV of the trip package may vary depending on location of major airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. Grand Prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the Grand Prize winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Grand Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel including passports. Grand Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel on identical itinerary. Unless a child of the Grand Prize winner, guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of departure. If Grand Prize winner does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Grand Prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. Grand Prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest by May 5, 2014. No changes will be permitted to Grand Prize winner or Grand Prize winner’s guests itineraries after booking. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Grand Prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the CMG Jason Aldean “Old Boots New Dirt” Sweepstakes (“Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future trip/event. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Event tickets may govern if the Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified on or about October 13, 2014 at the telephone number or email address provided on the potential winner’s entry form.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within eight (8) hours of notice or attempted notice.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), and a written commitment to attend the Event, all of which must be notarized and returned within twenty-four (24) hours of notification. Persons traveling as a guest of the Grand Prize winner must also sign any affidavit or release, and written commitment to attend the Event that Sponsor may require.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct up to three (3) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., BIG MACHINE RECORDS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims and no additional prizes will be awarded.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The CMG Jason Aldean “Old Boots New Dirt” Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Media Group. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after October 13, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), CMG Jason Aldean “Old Boots New Dirt” Sweepstakes, 8122 Datapoint Drive Suite 600, San Antonio, Texas 78229. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Yvonne.Gutierrez@coxinc.com