Now Playing
Y100 FM
On Air
No Program
Now Playing
Y100 FM

celebrity news

200 items
Results 11 - 20 of 200 < previous next >

Former 'What Not To Wear' co-hosts Stacy London, Clinton Kelly, won't be reuniting anytime soon

TLC may be bringing back classic hits like “Trading Spaces” and “Four Weddings,” but the network probably won’t be rebooting “What Not To Wear” anytime soon, as the show’s former co-hosts are in a mysterious feud.

>> Read more trending news 

On Wednesday, Clinton Kelly, who now co-hosts “The Chew,” revealed that his former “What Not To Wear” co-host, Stacy London, blocked him on Twitter. He shared the news on Twitter after finding it out himself when he and London were tagged in the same tweet, posting a screenshot of her profile, which indicates that she blocked him, and writing, “Alllll righty then.”

London did not respond to Kelly’s tweet.

While fans who enjoyed the duo’s playful bickering on the show were surprised to discover they’re less than friendly in real life, Kelly himself was apparently not shocked. As Twitter users responded asking him what happened, he wrote back to one and refused to share any details.

“The tea is old,” he said. “And I never spill tea unless I’m shook, which I’m not.”

Kelly hinted at a possible rift between him and London and revealed they don’t talk often in his book, “I Hate Everyone, Except You,” which was released earlier this year. During an interview, Clinton said, “We spent so much time together for 10 years ... It was funny in the beginning when we completed each other’s sentences ... It got to be like, ‘OK, we need a break from each other.’”

“We loved each other and despised each other, and if she were writing a book, I expect she would say exactly what she thought about me too. And it would be fine,” he later elaborated, adding that he doesn’t have any regrets about addressing their tension in his book.

The successful TLC show finally came to an end after an entire 10 seasons in October 2013.

>> Related: HGTV to air 'Fixer Upper' and 'Flip or Flop' spin-off shows

Kevin Spacey allegations: Theater says it received 20 complaints of 'inappropriate behavior'

A London theater is reportedly looking into numerous allegations of "inappropriate behavior" against actor Kevin Spacey.

>> Kevin Spacey accused of past sexual misconduct with then-14-year-old actor

According to The Associated Press, the Old Vic theater said Thursday that the 20 alleged incidents took place from 1995 to 2013. Spacey, 58, was artistic director there from 2004 to 2015.

The theater, which said the allegations followed an investigation into Spacey's behavior that began last month, said it "truly apologizes for not creating an environment or culture where people felt able to speak freely," the BBC reported.

>> Kevin Spacey ‘suspended’ from ‘House of Cards’ as Netflix cuts ties with actor

The news is the latest in a string of allegations of sexual misconduct against the actor, starting with a claim by "Rent" star Anthony Rapp that Spacey made a sexual advance toward him when Rapp was just 14. Spacey issued a controversial apology on Twitter, claiming he did not remember the incident if it had occurred. He publicly came out as gay in the same statement, sparking criticism that he was trying to tie being gay to predatory behavior.

>> Read more trending news

Spacey was dropped from "House of Cards," his talent agency and publicist soon after the allegations surfaced, the AP reported.

Read more here or here.

WWE releases James Ellsworth

It’s official: On Wednesday, the WWE announced that it had released SmackDown Live wrestler James Ellsworth.

Ellsworth debuted on WWE television in the summer of 2016, where he was promptly destroyed in a match by Braun Strowman. However, Ellsworth’s unique look and “two hands and a fighting chance” line grabbed hold, and the WWE eventually brought him back to work with the SmackDown Live brand.

>> Read more trending news

Though Ellsworth was purely used as comic relief, he had an incredible year in the WWE. Ellsworth was in two WWE Championship matches against AJ Styles, was a participant in the Royal Rumble, and perhaps most notably and controversially, he was a bit part of the first ever Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match.

With the release, WWE has now released several talents over the past month. Main roster wrestlers Darren Young, Emma and Summer Rae were among releases a couple of weeks ago.

Report: Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian set to wed Thursday

According to some reports, Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian will be husband and wife by the weekend.

Numerous publications are reporting that the couple plan to wed in front of family and friends in an intimate ceremony in New Orleans. The Daily Mail reported that the nuptials could take place as early as Thursday. If the reports are true, the wedding would come just three months after the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr., on Sept. 1.

>> Read more trending news

People reported that several rumored high-profile guests, including Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Kris Jenner and possibly Williams’ friend Meghan Markle are set to show up at the wedding.

Related: Love, set, match: Serena Williams announces engagement

“Serena and Alexis have spared no expense on their dream wedding. They have hired the best of the best and can’t wait to get married,” an unnamed source told The Daily Mail of the party. It is rumored to take place at the Contemporary Arts Center in New Orleans.

“Serena and Alexis chose the Contemporary Arts Center because of its incredible architecture and history. They have instructed (celebrity wedding planner)  Preston (Bailey) to fill the hall with thousands of dollars worth of crystals and flowers. The hall will be totally transformed,” the source added.

Guests are also reportedly banned from using their cellphones during the ceremony and reception, as Williams has reportedly signed a deal to share her photos in Vogue magazine. There are allegedly as many as 250 people on the guest list and the couple has decided to beef up security to maintain as much privacy as possible on their big day.

As for baby Alexis, the Mail’s source says she won’t be left out of the festivities: “Alexis will have a babysitter on hand just for her the entire night. Both parents wouldn’t dream of not having her there. She will be a part of the wedding as much as possible for an 11-week-old. They are totally and utterly besotted with her.”

Related: Serena Williams shares open letter to her mother since giving birth to Alexis Olympia

People reported Nov. 7 that Williams celebrated her upcoming nupitals with a bachelorette party in New York. Williams, her sister Venus, actress LaLa Anthony and singer Ciara enjoyed tea and brunch, spa treatments and dancing to celebrate the tennis star.

Ohanian and Williams announced their engagement in December 2016 after just over a year together.

Kate Middleton reveals Prince William had a hard time with fatherhood at first

The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, reportedly revealed that her husband, Prince William, had a tough time adapting to life as a father.

>> Read more trending news

While talking to a single father during a visit to Family Action, a care center for expecting and new parents, Catherine — who is currently pregnant with her third child — reportedly told the father, Billy, that William “did not know what exactly to do when he first became a father,” according to the Telegraph.

“She was saying William was sort of similar, and I just wanted to let her know how Family Action has been there for me and I think they need more support,” Billy, who suffers from depression and is raising a 7-month-old daughter, told the Telegraph.

RELATED: A relative of the world’s most beloved royal has confessed to drunken spousal abuse

“I was suffering from severe depression and I thought, ‘I’m not going to let my daughter go into care, I’m going to step up and do this.’ I managed to turn myself around,” he said.

The Duchess also talked to a mother of two named Michelle about her son Jacob’s love of planes. “She was asking about what Jacob liked and he said he liked aeroplanes and she was asking if he’d seen a Spitfire and we said we liked going to the Science Museum and RAF museum,” Michelle said. “She was saying how George likes helicopters, she was saying about the top floor of the Science Museum where the helicopters are.”

>> Related: Relative of world’s most beloved royal has confessed to drunken spousal abuse

William and Kate’s third child is due in April 2018.

Government pays "The Pioneer Woman" $2 million a year to use her massive estate

To her viewers, “The Pioneer Woman” is a relatable homemaker who can whip up a mean steak and also round up the cows they came from, but as it turns out, she also owns a giant chunk of Oklahoma.

>> Read more trending news

Ree Drummond, 48, and her husband Ladd own a whopping 433,000 acres of the Sooner State, making them the 23rd largest landowners in the country, according to the Land Report 100.

Their profile on the list gives some backstory into the cattle family’s start:

In 2015, Drummond Land & Cattle Co. was inducted into the Sooner State’s Quarter Horse Hall of Fame. The family helped write ranching history in Oklahoma. Clan patriarch Frederick Drummond (1864–1913) emigrated from Scotland and married Kansas native Addie Gentner. All three of their sons became successful cattle ranchers, and their descendants oversee hundreds of thousands of acres in Oklahoma and Kansas.

Their bovine enterprises keep money flowing in steadily, but they also have a giant tenant they rent to in the form of the U.S. government. Since 2006, the government has paid the Drummonds an average of $2 million a year to keep burros and wild horses on the estate, with the land going to “support animal protection,” the Daily Mail reported.

Being an amazing property owner isn’t Drummond’s biggest claim to fame, however. She’s the well-known face of Food Network’s “The Pioneer Woman,” which she started in 2011 to feature her popular recipes.

>> Related: “Pioneer Woman” says goodbye to her dog in sweet blog post every dog owner will understand

A sort of modern day Laura Ingalls Wilder, Drummond began blogging about life as a rancher’s wife in 2006. After a year, she posted her first food tutorial on the best way to cook a steak, which was a hit with readers. By 2011, Drummond’s food and lifestyle blog was seeing 23.3 million page views a month, reported the New Yorker. With the success of her blog, she created Tasty Kitchen to create a community for other home cooks to trade recipes and tips.

A blog and hit television show aren’t the only things Drummond’s had her hands in creating. She’s also the author who’s written several cookbooks, a love story chronicling how her relationship led her from almost becoming a Chicago lawyer to working on a ranch and a children’s book series based on the family’s late Basset Hound, Charlie. On top of that, she recently launched a magazine, which sold out its first issue.

>> Related: Bobby Flay addresses rumors he’s quitting his gig on “Iron Chef”

“I think people are drawn to ‘The Pioneer Woman,’ not because I am some fascinating person, but because I present things that a lot of people can relate to,” said Drummond said in an interview with The Associated Press at The Pioneer Woman Mercantile, the restaurant and store she and her husband opened last October. “I’m not a chef, and I’m not an expert at anything. I’m just a mom and a wife,” she said.

It’s no wonder Drummond’s life story may potentially be turned into a film — although she’s a multimillionaire, Drummond remains homegrown and down to earth, and better still, her success isn’t forced.

“If I had sat down and tried to plan an empire there’s no way, no way any of this would have happened,” she said.

Is Eniko Parrish, Kevin Hart’s wife, in labor?

Comedian Kevin Hart canceled a radio interview Wednesday morning after his wife, Eniko Parrish, went into labor, his rep told Orlando radio station Power 95.3.

>> Read more trending news 

But Hart later clarified and told his fans that his wife was not in labor. 

“No labor yet guys,” he wrote on Twitter. “False alarm.”

Hart noted that his bundle of joy would be arriving very soon.

According to TMZ, Parrish’s water broke Wednesday morning. 

A rep for Hart told Power 95.3 DJs that the actor’s wife was in labor in error. The rep said Hart would reschedule the interview for Thursday.

Hart and Parrish have announced plans to name their baby boy -- their first child together -- Kenzo Hart. 

>> Related: Kim Kardashian reveals sex of baby on 'Ellen' 

Parrish and Hart became engaged in August 2014 and wed in August 2016. Parrish announced her pregnancy in May. Hart has two children, 12-year-old daughter Heaven and 9-year-old son Hendrix, from a previous marriage to comedienne Torrei Hart. 

Kim Kardashian reveals sex of baby on 'Ellen' 

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will welcome a baby girl some time early next year.

The 37-year-old “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star revealed the baby’s gender on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Wednesday. 

>> Related: Report: Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to welcome baby in January

Kardashian let the news slip while talking about a baby shower she hosted this past weekend. 

“My daughter (North West) thinks she’s really tricky. We had a baby shower over the weekend. I thought, ‘I really do want to have a baby shower because I want (North) to feel that something’s coming and for her to really understand it,” Kardashian told DeGeneres. “People brought toys and gifts. She was opening them all up the next day and she said, ‘Mom, Baby Sister’s not here. I think I need all of her toys in my room. I’ll play with them and just make sure they’re OK for Baby Sister.’”

“You just told us it’s a girl,” DeGeneres replied.

>> Read more trending news 

According to Kardashian, 4-year-old North is excited to welcome her sister. But 1-year-old Saint West doesn’t have an understanding of the pregnancy, especially since his mother doesn’t have the pregnant belly

“I don’t know if my son gets it yet, especially since I don’t have the belly. It is a different experience. I said to my sisters, ‘Would it be really creepy if I just had someone dress up like a big stork and drop the baby off at the front door?’” Kardashian said.

Kardashian and West announced in September that they would be having a third child via surrogate. The couple has not yet chosen a name for their new bundle of joy. 

>> Related: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: A relationship timeline

Meghan Markle leaving ‘Suits’ after seven seasons

Change is in the air for “Suits” stars Meghan Markle and Patrick J. Adams.

>> Read more trending news

According to Us Weekly, Adams and Markle are planning an exit from “Suits” as USA networks prepares to renew the series for an eighth season.

Markle and Adams play on-screen fiances Rachel Zane and Mike Ross on the series, and there is a rumor that a wedding scene was filmed over the weekend in Toronto that could pave the way for the duo to make their exits, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Adams has directed several of the recent episodes and is reportedly looking to pursue other creative opportunities while things seem to be getting serious between Markle and Prince Harry.

Reps for Markle, Adams and USA have yet to confirm nor deny the rumors at this time.

Fans have been waiting for Prince Harry to pop the question to Markle but it’s unclear when a royal wedding could take place. It may be even longer than expected.

Sources close to the palace said that the couple will likely put off the announcement of their marriage until after Prince William and Duchess Catherine welcome their third child together in April.

“There won’t be any announcement until at least after Kate has had her baby in April,” a source with “excellent contacts in the palace” told The Daily Beast earlier this month.

Prince Harry’s biographer, Penny Junor also said he wasn’t sure Harry is ready to pop the question just yet.

“Harry is impetuous and he does make decisions quickly -- unlike William, who ponders and ponders -- but he is not foolish. He knows, of course, exactly what a royal marriage breakup is like and how much attention it gets,” he said. “It is one hell of an ask for her to give up everything she is and has achieved to marry into the British royal family.”

But honestly, is giving up all of the glitz of Tinsel Town to be a princess really that bad?

Season seven of “Suits” returns in January on USA.

Read more at Us Weekly and The Hollywood Reporter.

Taylor Swift performs emotional new song called ‘New Years Day’ for Jimmy Fallon

Taylor Swift made an unscheduled appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s late-night show Monday to help comfort the grieving host.

Fallon canceled last week’s tapings of “The Tonight Show” following the Nov. 4 death of his mother, Gloria Fallon. 

>> Read more trending news

During his return, Fallon briefly acknowledged his loss, tearing up while sharing a childhood memory of his mother squeezing his hand three times to say, “I love you.” 

Swift showed up to play her reflective new ballad, “New Year’s Day,” which includes the lyric, “squeeze my hand three times in the back of a taxi.” 

Related: Jimmy Fallon tearfully remembers his late mother Gloria on ‘The Tonight Show’

After her performance, the singer wrapped Fallon in a hug and waved to the audience. 

Mike DiCenzo, a producer and writer on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” explained on Twitter that they asked Swift to perform “on a complete whim” since she was in town from doing “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend and “she said yes with zero hesitation.” 

Related: Cities, dates announced for Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ tour

DiCenzo gave more insight into the taping and Swift’s perfomance in a thread of tweets. He also said that Fallon’s story about his childhood memory with his mother was something no one on staff knew about.

“I could see Jimmy silhouetted at his desk dabbing his eyes with a tissue. We all lost it,” DiCenzo  tweeted. “It was a beautiful coincidence in a beautiful performance. ‘Hold on to your memories, they will hold on to you,’ Taylor sang.”

Watch the performance below. 

On Monday, Swift announced a 2018 stadium tour to support her new album, “Reputation.” Tickets to the general public will go on sale Dec. 13.

200 items
Results 11 - 20 of 200 < previous next >